This is in no way attacking the creator of the gifset
but this entire dialogue is kind of gross
Like ‘i can’t flirt with a girl like you so I’m flirting with her” creates a really disgusting “Madonna and the whore” dichotomy
“you were made for love” as opposed to all of the other girls who aren’t good enough for his love but okay to fool around with
Basically the whole premise of Cocktail.
Istanbul June 13, 2013
1. A protester sleeps at a bus stop by the entrance of Gezi park in Istanbul’s Taksim Square early June 13, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
2. A municipality worker cleans the steps of Taksim Square under a barricade in Istanbul on June 13, 2013. (Thanassis Stavrakis/AP)
3. People look at Turkish riot policemen position at Taksim Gezi park in Istanbul on June 13, 2013 (Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images)
4. A protester sleeps in Gezi park in Istanbul’s Taksim Square June 13, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
5. An elderly woman looks at the damage at the edge of Gezi Park in Istanbul on June 13, 2013. (Erdem Sahin/EPA)
6. German pianist Davide Martello is surrounded by anti-government protesters as he performs in Istanbul’s Taksim Square June 13, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
7. Turkish riot police surround the Republic Monument at Taksim Gezi park in Istanbul on June 13, 2013. (Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images)
8. Riot police stand guard as thousands of people gather at Taksim Square on June 13, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey. (Lam Yik Fei/Getty Images)
9. Protesters light candles in memory of victims of the recent violent anti-government protests in Turkey in Istanbul’s Taksim Square early June 14, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
CONAN O’BRIEN (via inothernews)
Except it should be Kafka, not Orwell.
The first trailer for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
“Iain Glen is the best mentor anyone could ever ask for. He’s incredible, just the most brilliant, prestigious British actor, and a wonderful person.”
“Naturally you’re out of book space. Everyone is always out of book space. If you’re not out of book space, you’re probably not worth knowing.”